Thursday 28 June 2012

R KELLY'S MARRIAGE FOR 12 YEARS!!!!




OMG!! Am I the only who was kept in the dark about R Kelly's marriage to Andrea Kelly for 12 years! 
The couple married in 1996 and two years after their marriage she auditioned as a backup dancer for her ex and later on  handled most of the choreography for his tours, videos and live performances. However, they've have been  separated for 3 years and now divorced for 3 years soo sad :( .

P.S: did you guys know that R Kelly couldn't read or write!! But yet he made such good music, I salute his talent!! But his ex wife said he is  taking some classes and can now read and write. she mentioned this when she was interviewed on the Wendy Williams Show.
I have been unable to get a clip of the video but I will upload it as soon as I can.

*Thanks  for passing by*
...DebzXOXO...

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that R. Kelly can't read and wright. Is good that he attends school.

    ReplyDelete