Saturday 1 September 2012

Letters to a stranger 3...Tears


Another warm tear running down my checks once again.... Why does this keep happening??? Jemima has it been a crime to love you??? Every time I see two people in love walking together I feel this ache within me... That should have been us.... Why didn't you just trust me??? You promised never to allow me cry but every time I hear love songs I go blank... I thought we were meant to be together?? Why did we allow things go this bad... Jemima I want you... I need you... I desire you. I may not be sure of many things but I am sure I love you I am sure I love you far more than even I can comprehend. God knows I have tried to push this feeling away I have fought and fought now its obvious that I would never win this battle. How do I profess my love to you??? How do I show you?? You own my heart I can't leave without it but how do I tell you when we had agreed to just be friends??. You said being friends was the best that could happen to us after what I did......
How did I make that mistake of losing you.... My heart longs to hear you call me baby again.. I don't mind spending everyday telling you of how much I love you.
As I drift back to my imaginary world were we remain as 'us' Maroon5 sings 'she will be love' over the radio.... A rock song.... If ever I was told I would love rock songs I would have laughed but you made me love them.
Jemima what won't I do have you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment